Lot 278 – Tucked in the Woods
Nestled more than 150 feet off the private community road, this 1.3 acre site has a secluded setting and nature views of mature pine forest and the turkey & deer that live in them; An amazing value at only $28,000!
As a Grandview Peaks homeowner, you’ll enjoy:
- A recreational 10-acre community lake
- Community pavilion with large stone fireplace
- Miles of hiking trails with streams and waterfalls along the way
- Paved roads
- Underground utilities including electric, telephone, and high-speed DSL internet
- Gated entrance
- Community shuffleboard, cornhole, horseshoes, volleyball/badminton court
- Beautiful North Carolina mountain views
Call 704-682-2924 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule a tour.