NC Mtn Land & Home Package / High Peak II
This turn-key home package designed by the Powell Group is a 1 1/2 story home with 1,705 heated sq. ft. and a 1,200 sq. ft. unfinished basement. With beautiful wrap-around porches and large glass doors to take in the mountain views, this home can be built as a log home with several available log profiles and corner options, or it can be built as a conventional-timber framed hybrid with many exterior siding options available, including a low maintenance, rustic, fiber cement siding.
With land prices starting at just $29,900, this makes a gorgeous and affordable land/home package in the NC mountains for under $315,000!
High Peak II Description & Material Specifications
- 1 1/2 story home built on a 1,200′ sq. ft. unfinished basement
- The 1st & 2nd floors total 1,705′ heated sq. ft. along with 562′ sq. ft. of porches & decks
- M aster Bedroom suite on the main level with 2 other Bedrooms upstairs & a total of 2. Baths
- Mudroom/Utility Room on the main level with a side entrance
- Covered porches with an open rear deck facing the view
- The mountain views are captured via the large glass doors & glass panels on the view side
- This home can be built as a log home with several available log profiles and corner options
- Or it can be built as a conventional-timber framed hybrid with many exterior siding options available, including a low maintenance, rustic, fiber cement siding
- Architectural shingles with a limited lifetime warranty
- Double insulated doors & windows with tilting sashes, Low-E glass & screens
- Includes a ventless gas fireplace with a stone surround, hearth & heavy timber wood mantel
- 1st Floor finish is #1 grade, 3/4″ wide x 3/4″ thick, solid red oak hardwood everywhere except for ceramic tile in the Baths & Mudroom/Utility
- The 2nd floor finish will be carpet in the Bedrooms & Balcony with ceramic tile in the Bath
- The Kitchen & Bath cabinets will be oak or hickory with solid surface granite counter tops in the Kitchen & cultured marble tops in the Baths
- Solid pine interior doors with solid pine trim & base boards throughout
- The ceilings under the 2nd floor system will be heavy timber beams & 2 x 8 T/G decking as the wood ceiling
- All other vaulted ceilings will be finished with 1×8 T/G wood
- All framed interior walls will be finished in drywall with a knock-down textured finish
- This turn-key construction includes allowances for site excavation, well, septic system, appliances, & all plumbing & electrical fixtures
- A finished Basement option is available which can add another 1,007′ heated sq. ft., Bedroom with W.I.C., Bath & a large Family/Rec. Room
We invite you to enjoy a worry-free home construction experience by Grandview Peak’s original and premier builder, The Powell Group! We will gladly provide all client, trade, and professional references upon request.
Please call 828-475-4844 to schedule your personal tour today!